What are Parkinsons Early Symptoms?
Is there a Natural Cure for Parkinsons?
Parkinsons early symptoms usually start on one side of
the body and only later do you get them on both sides.
Now here's the tricky part:
Parkinsons early symptoms are very subtle and are usually ignored. Stiffness and slowing down are seen as normal signs of aging, or to be caused by something else.
- For example, when my friend first got signs of Parkinson disease, she thought nothing of it.
- Her lower back was sore, and she began to fall occasionally, but she figured it was due to an old injury.
- She did not recognize loss of balance and coordination as one of Parkinsons early symptoms.
No one wants to face getting a diagnosis. But the chances of using a natural cure for Parkinsons that works, are better earlier, before starting Parkinson Disease medication.
Here's the problem with Parkinson causes:
- By the time your doctor says yes, you have Parkinson disease symptoms, there is already a lot of damage in the brain!
So if you even think you might have early symptoms of Parkinson, you will want to know about new discoveries for protecting
your brain from further damage!
Yes, there are things you can do to slow Parkinson's disease symptoms, and for some people they can be like a Parkinson cure.
- Many are successfully putting off using Parkinsons meds with new discoveries of new brain health supplements.
- Others are using these supplements alongside their meds and getting the use of their hands back.
What to Look for for Parkinsons Early Symptoms?
People will begin to get a slight tremor or stiffness in an arm or leg on one side of the body, especially when they are not doing anything.
You will want to notice if this tremor gets worse when you are under stress, or if it gets better when you move the arm or when you sleep.
Early symptoms of Parkinson are easy to brush aside. This disease tends to develop slowly and
and the early signs may last a long time before you get actual Parkinsons symptoms.
- "I'm getting older" is a typical way of not recognizing an early symptom of Parkinsons.
- People tend not to see their doctor until they get actual Parkinsons tremors.
- Why look into Parkinson causes early so you can help prevent or stop Parkinson disease symptoms from developing?
The less you depend on the Parkinsons medication, the better off you will be in the longer run. Why?
- Parkinson Disease medication has a "wearing off" effect.
- Eventually the Parkinson treatment meds stop working, so it's best to act early!
- That is where alternative medicine for Parkinsons disease comes in -- to slow down the process, and even for some a Parkinson cure.
Common Parkinsons Early Symptoms
Early Symptoms of Parkinson to watch for:
- Sometimes people have trouble getting out of a chair
- You might just be tired and not feel well
- You might just feel a little bit shaky
- Some people find that their sense of smell is not as good
Are Tremors an Early Symptom of Parkinsons?
Tremors are usually only when you are quiet and not doing anything
- Early tremors could just affect one of your fingers or you thumb
- One typical Parkinsons tremor is called "pill-rolling" because it
looks like the person is rolling something in their hand
Noticing Early Signs of Parkinsons Disease
Parkinsons early symptoms are easy to overlook, so you may want to take seriously the feedback you are getting from friends and family!
You might even ask if they have noticed anything such as:
- Do you seem more still than usual and a bit slower?
- Are you more stiff than usual?
- Your face may have less expression than it used to have, and blink less, because one of the Parkinsons symptoms is called a "masked face."
- You might be speaking more softly
- You have more trouble with walking or even talking and lose track of a word or thought
- Even being depressed and irritable could be signs of Parkinsons disease
Slowing Parkinsons Early Symptoms
Even your doctor will find that early symptoms of Parkinsons disease are difficult to
And, usually, by the time people get medical advice, there has already been
substantial damage to the brain.
- So if you suspect Parkinsons early symptoms, you may want to do extra to protect yourself:
Make sure your Parkinson diet has lots of fruits and vegetables - antioxidants - to slow
free radical damage. 1
Also add the best protective brain health supplements.
Here's what you can do NOW:
- Alert your doctor to make sure your symptoms are truly early symptoms of Parkinsons disease.
- Change your diet by adding more fruits and vegetables --foods
high in anti oxidants, and high quality proteins, and eliminate all
- Keep active, keep moving, and exercise.
- Depression often goes with Parkinsons, so see your doctor and look after yourself if that is the case.
- Add proven BRAIN HEALTH supplements now.
ASK US about a Parkinson Diet and Supplements:
- Which foods and supplements have been found to help Parkinsons symptoms
- Which neuro-protective supplements can slow cell death and degeneration, that have been clinically shown to work
- Recommendation for alternative medicine shown to protect the brain and nervous system
1 Antioxidants protect against Free radical damage: Free radicals in the aging
brain and Parkinson's Disease
GO to HOME PAGE from Parkinsons Early Symptoms