What's in the Best Joint Supplement?
What to Add to Your Diet for Joint Pain?
scientists say is the best joint supplement and to add to your diet for joint pain?
- Because the
medical treatment for arthritis -- osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis -- is
only marginally effective, researchers have tested foods and supplements to
determine the best joint supplement you can use.
- Scientists are looking for
natural remedies for arthritis to find safe alternatives to
steroids and NSAID’s (nonsteroidal anti inflammatory drugs), which
are not safe, and for acetaminophen, (Tylenol) which is hard on the liver.
of the best joint pain remedies they have found and tested to work as
natural remedies for joint pain:
What to Add to Your Diet for Joint Pain
Extra virgin olive oil not only
protects your heart and brain, but also among the best natural remedies for
- Olive oil is known to be an anti
inflammatory, so researchers set out to see if t works for restoring the knee
joint to normal after injury.
After injury, or “wear and tear,” a
joint produces less of a protective substance called “lubricin.” This then sets the stage for the degeneration of
the cartilage, and for osteoarthritis.
When they measured how well the
joints of lab animals recovered after injury, they found that exercise combined
with extra virgin olive oil, restored their cartilage back to normal.
The joints of those given olive
oil had more “lubricin,” and were normal again. The joints of the control
group did not return to normal and had less “lubricin.”
- The researchers, as a result, recommend
both exercise and olive oil together, to preserve the cartilage in the joints, to protect them from deterioration.
So why not add these proven natural
remedies for joint pain against the “injury” of normal wear and tear! 1
- You may be surprised this can help even for finger joint pain causes!
Dr. Harry's Best Joint Supplement!
You may want to add proven joint pain remedies if you
already have arthritis.
- Dr. Harry has taken the guesswork out of natural remedies
for joint pain - adding proven joint pain remedies to work together, in the right proportion:
You don’t need to buy one bottle at a time to find out what
works for you!
These tested ingredients work together:
- Dr. Harry Elward, a naturopathic doctor with a PhD in Health and
Nutrition has combined proven natural remedies for joint pain and flexibility.
Get the bounce back in your step and in your life!
Dr. Harry’s combined these joint pain remedies for stiffness and pain:
- chondroitin sulfate
- Manganese Gluconate
- Hyaluronic Acid
- UC-II® Natural Collagen
- Boswellia Seratta, or frankincense
- Vitamin C
- White Willow Bark
Also, add Dr. Harry's topical JOINT PAIN GEL for arthritis pain.
- Powerful anti-inflammatories giving fast temporary relief from ARTHRITIS PAIN, KNEE PAIN , JOINT PAIN, BACK PAIN, and SORE MUSCLES.
HG ThermaMax® provides pain relief when needed most without the “medicated” odor of other less effective pain relief
Need FAST, immediate natural PAIN RELIEF?
Use with the best joint supplement for healing of your joints!
- Expect more relief with natural remedies for joint pain.
Try it to discover what is possible for YOU, to re-build and re-store for flexibility and rejuvenation!
Natural Remedies for Joint
We hope that you have been inspired not just to try natural
remedies for joint pain, but to expect more!
Expect to need fewer or no pain killers – steroids, NSAIDs, or acetaminophen (Tylenol) which will eventually
compromise your health.
Expect to re-build and rejuvenate your joints!
- Certainly start with exercise and adding extra virgin olive
oil to your daily diet. This will protect your arteries, your heart and your
brain as well.
- By adding a supplement for joint pain you will have the
best bet for rejuvenation and fast pain relief.
- You may be surprised with this knee and elbow joint pain treatment, and best help with finger joint pain causes!
We wish you success in discovering your best natural remedies for joint pain.
Let us know what worked best for you:
1. Extra-virgin olive oil diet and mild physical activity prevent cartilage degeneration in an osteoarthritis model: an in vivo and in vitro study on lubricin expression. J Nutr Biochem. 2013 Dec;24(12):2064-75.
See also: Natural cures rheumatoid arthritis
GO TO Health Discoveries HOME PAGE from best joint supplement
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.