Yes, there is a new natural diabetes cure on the horizon.
An explosion of science is linking the type of critters that live in our guts, to a host of diseases. Insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes and obesity are among those that have been connected to imbalances in gut bacteria (microflora).
Here’s how the ability to improve intestinal “bugs” is leading to the next big natural diabetes cure:
Medical literature shows a connection between Metabolic Syndrome (MetS) and gut bacteria. Having the "wrong" bugs is associated with: 1) extra belly fat, or abdominal obesity, 2) low-grade chronic inflammation and 3) high blood sugar problems (altered glucose metabolism) 1
How does this work?
· The absence of “good” beneficial bugs, or too many “bad” unhealthy bugs, causes a low level of chronic inflammation. This imbalance is called “gut dysbiosis.”
Scientists are working on being able to change our gut “microbiome.” They have already been able to modify the gut bacteria of mice to overcome obesity and blood sugar problems. 2
How best to increase our “friendly” gut bacteria?
· Fortunately a lot is known about restoring healthy bacteria, and here's our recommendations:
To improve your blood sugar levels, Dr. Harry Elwardt’s formula may be the best to try for quick results:
· Dr. Harry’s balanced CardioForLife formula uses pre-biotic fiber to increase “good” bifidus bacteria. (using a unique blend of FructoOligoSaccharides)
This PREbiotic helps the “good bugs” (known and bifidus or bifidobacteria) to multiply to restore health.
· This bifidus strain has been shown to be deficient in people with type 2 diabetes when compared to healthy people. 3
Why try Dr. Harry’s outstanding PREbiotic formula?
· shown to decrease blood sugar levels by 19%
· lowers high blood pressure. Dr. Harry’s formulation is based on Nobel Prize winning arginine research, shown to lower high blood pressure
Enjoy peace of mind with Dr. Harry and his campaign against heart disease and diabetes effects. This formula is SAFE to take with medication.
YOU MAY ASK US
See research on Type 2 diabetes, Insulin Sensitivity and Gut Bacteria
We already know that taking pro-biotics will increase “friendly” or beneficial gut bacteria. Why is this essential for pre-diabetes or type 2 diabetes?
· A study found that people with type 2 diabetes had lower levels of BIFIDOBACTERIUM than healthy people. Taking a high quality PRObiotic with bifidobacterium can help restore these beneficial bacteria.
However, these PRObiotic supplements do not last in the gut, so you need to take them daily.
· For more lasting results, it is best to also add PRE-biotics which enable friendly bacteria to multiply. In this way you are more likely on the way to a natural diabetes cure. How to select supplements and dosage?
A good PRObiotic with PREbiotics has:
· PRObiotic including two types of Bifidobacterium
· PREbiotic fiber including inulin and Fructo Oligo Saccharides
· Antioxidants such as cranberry for a healthy bladder
If you are pregnant, and you have developed gestational diabetes, this is considered to be genetic. Fortunately, there is also a natural diabetes cure for this.
This can be corrected easily with the help of your doctor. This vitamin is safe and it can work within 2 weeks as a natural diabetes treatment for gestational diabetes.
YOU MAY ASK US: For research about the natural diabetes treatment for gestational diabetes:
While most of us know hat PRObiotics are good for us, but that they also counteract type 2
diabetes is big news. Add to that a PREbiotic supplement and pre-biotic foods,
and you may well be on you way to a natural diabetes cure.
What dosage should you choose for PRE biotic supplements?
The PREbiotic supplements that improved the high blood pressure and blood sugar of people with type 2 diabetes contained 10 g of either:
While scientists are still working on how to change our “microbiome” for specific diseases, enough is already known for us to start improving our health now.
With supplements and PREbiotic foods, we may be successful before medical science is able to formulate such a natural diabetes cure.
OUR Sources listed in the US National Library of Medicine:
1 Type 2 Diabetes and Bacteremia Ann Nutr Metab. 2017;
2 Incorporation of Therapeutically Modified Bacteria into Gut Microbiota Inhibits Obesity. J Clin Invest. 2014
3 Comparison of gut Microbiota in adult Patients with type 2 Diabetes and Healthy Individuals. Microb Pathog. 2017
4 Prebiotics in the Management of Components of the Metabolic Syndrome. Maturitas. 2017
We hope that our research posts about natural diabetes treatments has been helpful.
Now type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, high blood pressure and obesity have been added to this list.
YOU MAY ASK US to send you research for:
Apr 20, 18 12:00 AM
Which of these snacks to eat for the best diet for insulin resistance? old cheddar cheese pickled beets hummus chickpea dip coleslaw spicy chili Surprise, but you can eat all of these foods to prevent…
Apr 19, 18 12:00 AM
Did you know that blood clot meds are among the most dangerous? Why? Because you have to get the dosage just right to not get bleeding or blood clots. But more than that, there are serious long term s…
Apr 17, 18 12:00 AM
Apparently yes! The saliva in your mouth has day and night rhythms too. This affects your blood sugar levels and whether the food is used for energy or stored as fat for "later!" Researchers showed th…