Expert Weight Loss Tips: Diet or Exercise?
Best Weight Loss Supplement for Weight Loss Plan?
Here's surprising weight loss tips from experts, for long term weight loss.
- Best weight loss plan for best belly fat weight loss -- what kind of diet or exercise?
- Best weight loss supplement for best weight loss program?
Here's some surprises for your weight loss plan!
Over eight months, people lost a lot more weight on diets that encouraged eating a bigger breakfast!
- A study found that people who ate a breakfast of 610 calories - that also included
carbohydrates -- lost more weight than those on diets eating a breakfast
of only 290 calories with LOW carbohydrates!
Although the low-carb people did better at first, in the long run, after
eight months, they had re-gained a lot more weight, while the big
breakfast people kept on losing weight!
- A small breakfast could actually boost food cravings, so that your best weight loss program may not be the lowest in calories!
(Dr Alex Johnstone, Rowett Research Institute, Aberdeen
and Dr Daniela Jakubowicz, from Virginia Commonwealth University)
Weight Loss Tips: Belly Fat Weight Loss
Why is belly fat weight loss so hard?
What about Fat burning Exercises for Waists, Thighs and Hips?
- Research is showing that reducing the SIZE OF THE FAT CELLS
around the waist is important because of the health consequences of this
fat, which includes DIABETES.
A study published in the International Journal of Obesity looked at three groups of obese women:
One group dieted, the second dieted and exercised MODERATELY, and the third dieted and exercised INTENSIVELY.
- There was NO change in the size of the fat cells around the waists of the dieters.
- But there was a reduction in the SIZE OF FAT CELLS in both groups of dieters/exercisers.
- There was NO difference in fat cell reduction between the moderate and the intense exercisers!
Weight Loss Tips: Diet or Exercise for Your Best Weight Loss Program?
Weight loss tips from research is settling the question of: "Is it better to exercise more or to eat less?"
At face value, both dieting and exercise are equal – they both work.
But exercise wins in the long run for best weight loss.
- A new study tells us why, but it is NOT just because of the calories that you burn off while you exercise!
Weight Loss Tips: Not to Burn Off Calories for A Weight Loss Plan?
We've been lead to believe that aerobic exercise is necessary for
healthy weight loss -- to burn off calories.
Yes, exercise, but the aerobic effect in itself is not
the main point!
- Even though you burn calories when training aerobically, you
only burn a relatively small amount.
- For example in a 30 minute jogging
session you may burn around 200-300 calories depending on your body
weight (especially muscle), age and other things.
- What you've just burned is the equivalent of a large apple and
But that's comparing it to fruits. Considering a Big Mac is
around 500 calories, you can see how that's a relatively small amount.
So burning calories is not the point for a weight loss plan!
Weight Loss Tips for Weight Loss Plan: More Benefits from Exercise or from Dieting?
A U.S. study has shown that exercise gets the best weight loss because of better fitness!
Even though both diet and exercise are equally effective for
losing pounds, there is a significant advantage to exercise, because you get fitter in the process.
“Weight loss through exercise gets you greater benefits because
it increases your capacity to perform physical activity while
diet-induced weight loss does not.” according to
the lead researcher, Edward Weiss at Saint Louis University.
- For the study, researchers recruited 34 volunteers -- 18 dieted
while 16 exercised by taking a brisk walk for an hour,
six times a week.
- After one year, both groups had lost about the same
amount of weight – about 10 per cent of their body weight, which is considered
healthy weight loss.
But there was a marked difference in fitness levels.
While the EXERCISERS MAINTAINED their strength and muscle mass
and INCREASED their aerobic capacity, those who only DIETED, LOST all three:
- muscle mass
- aerobic capacity
(Journal of Applied Physiology)
Why is JUST dieting bad news for effective weight loss the long run?
- The muscles of dieters actually became “de-conditioned” because
they were now carrying around a lighter load.
“Once a person loses
weight, his or her muscles don’t have to work as hard at every day
movements, such as rising from a chair, walking up steps or getting out
of a car, explains Dr. Weiss.
- Dr. Weis does warn that dieting is important for losing extra
pounds in the first place, but what is most important is maintaining the
new lower weight.
“If push comes to shove, and someone wanted to know if they
should diet or exercise to lose weight, I would suggest exercise,
provided they are willing to put in the extra time and effort and not
offset the gains they make by eating more,” he said when the study was
Weight Loss Tips: WAIST Loss for Best Weight Loss Plan
Why did Drs. Oz and Roizen write a WAIST-loss book?
- For one healthful reason: WAIST size is more important than
WEIGHT, because belly fat is so strongly linked to many health risks.
You can ditch the scale in favor of the tape measure!
- Belly fat, it turns out is the HARDEST TO LOSE and is "LOCKED IN" with long time overweight and OBESITY!
Obesity is considered by some to be a REGULATORY disorder of the
hypothalmus gland in the brain that controls appetite and metabolism.
Weight Loss Tips: How Much Muscle For Best Weight Loss Program?
Strength training is often promoted with the idea that increased muscle mass burns more calories at rest.
- This claim is overstated says the American College of Sports Medicine.
- Exercise can indeed enhance both your resting metabolic rate
and the number of calories you burn post-exercise, but to what extent
and how long is unclear.
While exercise boosts metabolism, dieting is known to decrease
The majority of studies show that weight training does NOT
blunt the decline in metabolic rate that occurs with diet-induced
- So, while there are many good reasons to exercise, especially
burning calories, don’t waste your time on activities that claim to
speed up your metabolism for healthy weight loss.
Instead, choose the type of exercise that you can
keep up and ENJOY over the long haul – that’s the best way to get rid of pounds.
Weight Loss Tips: Weight Loss Plan for Keeping the Weight Off For Good!
Keeping the weight off can actually be more difficult than losing it
in the first place, but when you’re committed, you will want to
Daily exercise – When you want to keep the weight off, exercise will
need to become a part of your life. However, this doesn’t mean that you
need to workout for hours each day. Try to fit in thirty to sixty
minutes of exercise each day to keep extra weight at bay.
- Weight training – there are studies that do shown that people
that have more muscle mass will burn more calories, even at rest.
So for longterm weight loss, you will want to incorporate some
weight training into your weight loss maintenance plan so that as you
increase your calorie intake after a diet, you will be able to burn them
off without any gain.
- Getting support – You don’t have to join a club for best weight
loss, but telling your friends and family about your goals can help to
get everyone into supporting your efforts. When you do this, people
will start to recognize that family gatherings should have healthy
options as well as not always revolve around food.
- Learning “No Sweat” Exercise - Fitness experts are revising how
much exercise it takes to be healthy, and for weight loss for good.
They have changed their mind about aerobics workouts as such:
Weight Loss Tips: Put Sleeping into Your Weight Loss Plan
Researchers are finding that after only two nights of getting less
than 6 hours of sleep, an "emergency" hormone kicks in to STOP burning
- That is why insomnia is a recipe for obesity.
Getting enough sleep is not "a waste of time" but is needed for restoring balance, including activating fat burning hormones!
Best Weight Loss Program
Best weight loss program needs the focus and intention of an athlete who is training!
- An athlete who is training is re-shaping their body with both diet and exercise, and sleep.
Best way to lose weight?
- Take care of your body, your immune system, stress levels and do it for YOU, not to please anyone else!
Best Weight Loss Supplement
The best weight loss supplement is part of a program for re-shaping your body -- with the focus of an athlete!
You may ASK US for a personal recommendation for:
- Best weight loss program based on "calorie confusion" devised by experts.
- Best supplements for immune system.
- Natural stress relief pills to reduce cortisol -- the stress hormone that keeps fat "stuck".
Best Way to Lose Weight: Best Weight Loss Supplement & Weight Loss Plan
We hope that you have new insight for the best way to lose weight!
- Belly fat weight loss is key, and a measuring tape is more important than a weigh scale.
- A weight loss protein supplement can help you stay the course.
- Get lots of sleep, and de-stress to melt pounds away more easily
- Best weight loss program also includes checking for low thyroid and stopping insulin weight gain.
Best Weight Loss Supplement and a Weight Loss Plan That Works for YOU?
GO TO Health Discoveries HOME PAGE from Weight Loss Tips & Best Weight Loss Supplement