Heart disease has long been understood as being caused by a handful of risk factors such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, overweight and smoking.
This is changing. Why?
High cholesterol has certainly been over rated as a single indicator. Why? • Not everyone who has high cholesterol will have a stroke or heart attack.
"Over the next 10 years, we'll be rewriting the rules for the detection and treatment of heart disease," says Richard Stein of the Weill Cornell School of Medicine in New York. Why?
"You can tell a patient he did great on a conventional test, and a week later he drops dead," says Eric Topol of the Cleveland Clinic, because "There's always been something missing."
Cardiologist Mora Samia, MD, at Brigham ad Women’s Holspital in Boston, checked 34 different “biomarkers” in women who had no sign of heart disease.
Why? CRP's show INFLAMMATION.
Other studies are have shown that C-reactive protein can be an unreliable measure of heart attack risk, especially in people with a positive troponin test, but it is nevertheless a strong indicator!
Scientists are coming to the conclusion that aging is in fact a "low level of inflammation" throughout our bodies.
Doctors have begun to zero in on a new set of RISK FACTORS:
1) One of these is for the PRESENCE of an enzyme called MPO.
New tests will soon measures the enzyme myeloperoxidase, or MPO, made in white blood cells.
The enzyme is produced when ARTERIES ARE INFLAMED and have rupture-prone fatty deposits.
2) Another new risk factor is the ABSENCE of, or DEPLETION of an enzyme called glutathione.
Researchers at Gutenberg University in Mainz, Germany, showed for the first time that LOW LEVELS of the enzyme glutathione indicates a coming heart attack.
American scientists have also identified glutathione levels as a new predictor.
The New England Journal of Medicine published a study saying that the higher your glutathione levels, the less likely you are to have a heart attack or a stroke.
It appears that HIGH glutathione levels are PROTECTIVE against cardiovascular disease.
• The American Heart Association journal Stroke has also reported research saying that "higher levels of plasma glutathione (GSH) are associated with a lower incidence of cardiovascular disease," particularly CEREBRAL SMALL VESSEL disease associated with strokes.
Here's what DOES make a BIG difference:
Replenishing your body's protective glutathione levels is protective! Why? It covers more of the bases!
1) Glutathione works by stopping the oxidation of fats and thereby keeping them in a safer state!
When fats become oxidized they become stickier end up gumming up the arteries, so the presence of glutathione can prevent this from happening.
2) When you raise glutathione naturally, you can LOWER your CHOLESTEROL by stimulating an enzyme called cholesterol carboxylate, and this also improves....
3) HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE REMEDY: Protein isolates with glutathione pre-cursors have been shown to act as ace inhibitors.
These are a natural high blood pressure remedy. Blood pressure medications are called Ace inhibitors. What do they do? These stimulate angio-pentin converting enzymes for regulating high blood pressure -- NATURALLY.
4) Protein isolates also acts like aspirin to prevent blood clots -- by decreasing "platelet aggregation."
5) Glutathione has also found to be key substance in our body that REGULATES the immune system as well as inflammation.
You may ASK US for a personal recommendation for:
Some scientists and cardiologists also point out that there is an underlying immune reaction that causes plaque to build up in the arteries that eventually leads to a heart attack or a stroke.
When the immune system is in “overdrive,” there is inflammation, and it is this inflammation that is being identified as the smoking gun at the scene heart disease.
Now you can protect your heart AND feed and balance your immune with a proven protective protein:
TART CHERRIES AGAINST INFLAMMATION
You can have your doctor check your levels of CRP, or C-reactive proteins, as an indication of INFLAMMATION and future heart problems.
Tart cherries in particular have been found to have amazing anti inflammatory properties, and they therefore help with pain relief. They also help to get a good night's sleep!
You may ASK US for best supplements for inflammation :