Want the best of energy drinks when
you need a fast pick-me-up?
You're used to getting an energy jolt from Red Bull or Monster?
See here for yourself why their sugar and caffeine don't give you lasting energy, and will send you crashing again.
Here's the scoop on Red Bull, Amp, Monster, and Xtra Sharp:
Here's the Ingredients:
Here’s a drink that invigorates, nourishes, refreshes you physically AND mentally - for up to 8 hours:
Here's how you CAN get that edge without sugar or caffeine:
This herbal energy boost tonic is a concentrate with 5 minerals and 17 herbs that gives you an immediate boost and hours of focus.
Although you won't find it in the convenience store, you can order a bottle that will last you for weeks or sell to friends for an energy drink business!
Since you only need to take ONE OUNCE AT A TIME, you can keep an easy bottle of one of the best of healthy energy boosts handy in your glove compartment or desk drawer.
Taking a shot of such a fast-acting herbal pick-me-up drink can help you stay sharp, alert, awake and focused and give an overall feeling of well being.
Why use HERBS and MINERALS in one of the best NATURAL energy drinks?
• Potassium strengthens muscle function.
• Herbs improve mental clarity and alertness.
• A mineral-herb tonic can improve your stamina, reaction speed, concentration and mental alertness.
• Now you can order a similar fast-acting herbal-mineral tonics regain alertness when working or driving!
Xtra Sharp invigorates, refreshes and restores you physically and mentally by revitalizing a number of the body’s systems. How?
MINERALS DELIVER A SUSTAINED BOOST:
Potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron, along with an energizing assortment of herbs that are beneficial to the brain such as Ginkgo Biloba to improve memory and Ginseng for BEST performance.
HERBAL ENERGY original formula is safe even if you are diabetic, especially if you use the formula that has NO SUGAR.
• Xtra Sharp Has No Ephedra, No Sugar, No Caffeine And No Carbohydrates!
• Xtra Sharp does NOT work on the adrenal glands like other energy boosters.
When you stimulate the adrenals you can become very fatigued without your stimulant.
• Potassium gives your muscles what they need for that workout and the herbs improve your mental sharpness and stamina.
The most common stay-awake stimulant is coffee, to improve alertness and performance – at least for up to 2 to 3 cups a day.
• If you drink more than that, the effect levels off, and even reverses. Large doses of caffeine can cause the jitters, insomnia and anxiety.
• What’s the alternative? Guarana is now being used in energy boosting drinks because it has distinct advantages over coffee. WHY GUARANA FOR A MORE SUSTAINED PICK-UP THAN COFFEE?
Guarana, the legendary herb of the Amazon, has a broad spectrum effect that ranges from its use as a builder of stamina and staying power, to its value in calming and soothing the whole body and relieving physical and mental stress.
• It's been found to stimulate brain function and help concentration and alertness.
(Hildreth, B., BA New Zealand, Survival in the Concrete Jungle, pp 38, 37, 39.)
• The energy boost that is experienced from Guarana isn't like coffee with its sudden rush and quick drop-off, but continues over hours, and is SMOOTHER!
The effects of Guarana are to: relieve stress, improve alertness and concentration, fight fatigue and nervous exhaustion.
Guarana has been safely used without harm for thousands of years in the Amazon region.
It has now been studied in clinical studies in labs in Brazil by the government and universities.
• Guarana has been found to be safe and effective in recommended doses without harmful side-effects.
• Also important is the finding that Guarana is not addictive or habit forming and does not stop you from sleeping soundly if you take it earlier in the day.
“I am on the road a lot being in sales, and I make sure I have my Xtra Sharp handy because driving at night and in traffic is a lot less tense. It gives me clarity. Gail S., Washington, sales agent
“My energy supplement Xtra Sharp gives me a serious boost before I go running or do a workout, and helps me keep awake if I did not get enough sleep the night before.” Jason B. California, runner
“I drive a lot, and I always have my Xtra Sharp in the car so I don’t have to worry about getting drowsy or in a mind fog, because the pick-up lasts for hours!” David G. New Jersey, sales
“On the day of a power lifting competition, my team and I use Xtra Sharp, a herbal sports drink all day long. We have set national records with the bench press and with combined total lifts. I like it because it is safe, effective and legal.” Nick T. Pennsylvania, Amateur Power Lifter and Certified Sports Performance Coach
"Before getting on a 3000 pound bull at rodeos I take a shot of the energy supplement drink Xtra Sharp. This sports drink with herbs, helps me concentrate and stay on for that extra second more, which is a lot out of 8 seconds!" Will L., Kansas, World Champion Bareback Rider
Here's how to get 30% off on a one-time order of 1 bottle that has about 20 servings.
CALL Immunotec NOW at: 1-888-917-7779, weekdays 5:30 am to 9:00 pm E.S.T.
** Please quote this promo code, or I.D. # 81311 to get the discount**
Or ask us about an energy drink business to sell wholesale:
Sports and energy boosters such as Gatorade and Red Bull are popular, but bad for your teeth.
How BAD are Red Bull, KMX sports drink and Gatorade?
Dr. Anthony von Fraunhofer, professor of biomaterials science at the University of Maryland Dental School in Baltimore, said the acids in sports drinks cause tooth enamel to break down, making it more likely that cavities will develop.
"The enamel damage caused by sports beverages was 3 to 11 times greater than cola-based drinks, with energy-drinks and bottled lemonades causing the most harm to dental enamel," he said.
Here's Energy Drinks Reviewed for damage:
• KMX sports drink
• Snapple lemonade
• Red Bull
• Gatorade lemon-lime
• Powerade Arctic Shatter
• Arizona Iced Tea
• Fanta Orange
• All the soft drinks caused substantially more erosion than black tea.
Best to stay away from sugar and caffeine in energy drinks and either make home made energy drinks or check the ingredients in your energy drinks and choose herbal with Ginkgo biloba for your memory and brain!
Worried about harmful ingredients in energy drinks?
Get healthy and use the best minerals and herbal ingredients in the new energy drinks!
Please note that testimonials used are by persons desiring to share their personal experiences, and are given for informational purposes only.