Best Arginine Sources Arginine Foods or
L Arginine Nitric Oxide Supplements?
Are the best arginine sources for YOU from arginine foods or from an
l arginine supplement?
- Is YOUR best arginine source from an arginine
powder or from pills?
- What is the dosage needed to prevent the causes of blood clots, a heart attack or a stroke?
Here’s how to tell what’s best for you:
- The best foods that contain arginine are shell fish, red meat such as steak, and nuts.
- Steak is OK once in a while, and nuts are great for your health, but unfortunately, most arginine foods are also high in cholesterol and fat.
- At least 5 gm of arginine is needed to make enough nitric oxide against the causes of blood clots, a heart attack or a stroke -- according to Dr. Ignarro.
Dr. Ignarro won the Nobel Prize of Medicine for the discovery of how l arginine nitric oxide prevents heart disease, and wrote the book NO More Heart Disease.
Arginine Food, l Arginine Nitric Oxide Supplement Powder or Pill?
You could eat...
- THREE STEAKS and ONE LOBSTER TAIL, and these would get you the same arginine dosage as if you were to:
- SWALLOW fifty-eight 500 mg arginine PILLS!
Because Dr. Harry's formula is ENHANCED for arginine absorption by 62% you will get:
- better insulin sensitivity by 38%
- lower blood sugar by 18%
- energy increases of 19% (ATP)
- better vitamin absorption of 62%!
We recommend: Dr. Harry's ENHANCED arginine powder instead of swallowing a LOAD of arginine pills!
Who Needs an l Arginine Nitric Oxide Supplement?
Although healthy people get benefits from arginine supplements e.g.
for better sports performance, extra arginine sources are needed due to:
- taking prescription drugs
- having diabetes, high blood pressure, high LDL cholesterol
- being 35 lbs overweight -- for obesity
Also for heart failure, a risk of blood clots, kidney or memory problems taking an arginine supplement will help.
- Because arginine is natural and has been FDA
approved for heart disease, you will want to add arginine foods such as
nuts, AND try an ENHANCED powder that's one of the
best l arginine supplements!
Why Should You try an Arginine Supplement?
Nitric oxide derived from arginine is implicated in practically EVERY
CELLULAR RESPONSE and health condition imaginable, helping heart
disease, the immune system, and both hormone and nerve function.
Even HEALTHY people should consider adding arginine for improved wellness to:
- Increase energy
- Improve memory
- Help with weight Loss
- Increase Immune Function
- Improve Sleep
- Improve Athletic Performance
- Increase Sexual Function
- Reduce Prescription Medications
As much as 80% of sexual dysfunction in both men and women has
been traced to a nitric oxide failure.
Why the nitric oxide supplements erection connection?
This is caused by smoking, prescription
drugs, diabetes, high blood pressure, high LDL cholesterol and
overweight -- 35 lbs, according to Dr. Jacob Rajfer, in the New
England Journal of Medicine.
- Fortunately a proper arginine dosage improves the sexual response in both men and women.
We recommend Dr. Harry's FORMULA for the best arginine dosage and the best arginine powder for stopping heart disease.
Studies Showing l Arginine Benefits
Arginine converts to nitric oxide in our blood vessels and INCREASED NITRIC OXIDE helps stop heart disease by:
- Reducing Blood Clots & Strokes – Circulation 2001
- Improving Heart Failure – J Am Col Cardiol 2000
- Lowering Blood Pressure – Lancet 1990
- Improving Diabetes – Diabetes Care 2001
- Improving Wound Healing – Surgery 1993
- Improving Memory – J Physiol Pharmacol 1999
- Improving Kidney Function – Kidney Intl. 1999
- Lowering High Cholesterol - J Nutr 1996
What's Better for Sports, L Arginine Supplement or HGH?
l Arginine has been clinically proven to:
- Improve muscle performance and decrease recovery time, improve muscle mass with less body fat.
Rather than taking the Human Growth Hormone, or HGH, which is NOT as effective stimulating the body to make MORE HGH due to an l arginine nitric oxide supplement.
- Arginine is NOT A DRUG. It contains no herbs, steroids or hormones.
l Arginine supplements are safe and legal for elite athletes and professional sports.
- For best results, take an l arginine nitric oxide supplement 45 minutes before a workout and discover the difference!
Best Arginine Sources for YOU?
We hope have found this article about the best arginine sources
helpful, so you can get arginine foods or an l arginine nitric oxide supplement that
suits you best.
We have suggested the best arginine sources from arginine foods
and the foods that contain arginine – the best arginine rich foods apart
from red meat and shell fish are:
- sesame seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- Brazil nuts
We recommend to get the best arginine dosage from an enhanced arginine powder or chewables rather than from arginine supplement pills.
- We have found Dr. Harry’s arginine powder supplement to be among the best, and most cost effective.
- Yes, include arginine foods such as nuts in your diet, and occasionally indulge in steak with lobster tails!
But for daily building best muscle mass and promoting healthy
circulation to stop heart disease, we encourage you to try one of the
very best arginine sources available.
YOU MAY ASK US:
the safety of an arginine supplement alongside medications such
as blood thinners and drugs for high cholesterol and high blood
Best Arginine Sources Arginine Foods or Best Benefits with l Arginine Nitric Oxide Supplements?
GO TO Health Discoveries HOME PAGE from Best Arginine Sources