How Arginine Functions for Lowering Blood
Pressure, Cholesterol & Blood Clots Naturally
Did you know that arginine functions to lower blood pressure and cholesterol naturally? Also to reduce blood clots naturally?
- Arginine functions to help your body create more nitric oxide. Why is that such a big deal?
Over 84,000 medical clinical tests over 30 years show that arginine converts to nitric oxide in your blood vessels, and that having MORE nitiric oxide will help you:
- Reduce the causes of blood clots and strokes (Circulation 200)
- Improve diabetes symptoms and blood sugar (Diabetes Care 200)
- Improve Congestive Heart Disease Failure (J Am Coll Cardiol 200)
- Lower High Blood Pressure (Lancet 1990)
- Lowering Cholesterol Naturally (J Nutr 1996)
- Improve Circulation to Brain and Memory (J Physiol Pharmacol 1999)
- Speed the Healing of Wounds (Surgery 199)
- Improve Kidney Function (Kidney Intl 1999)
How to Improve nitric oxide with ENHANCED arginine formula
Arginine Foods or L Arginine Supplement?
Can you use arginine rich foods or do you need an l arginine nitric oxide supplement?
- What are the best arginine foods and the best l arginine supplements?
Our bodies make Arginine, and also uses Arginine rich foods to make nitric oxide.
- But, even though they don’t have an arginine deficiency,
healthy people have discovered the benefits of l arginine supplements.
Why? The trouble with arginine rich foods is that foods containing arginine are also rich in fat and cholesterol.
Foods that contain arginine are:
- red meat
- shell fish
- nuts and seeds
Arginine functions not just as another amino acid!
Arginine is a nutritional powerhouse for promoting healthy circulation and building muscle mass.
- The amino acid arginine is basic to the
circulatory and cardiovascular system, the immune system, our nerves and
for regulating hormones.
Why Try an L Arginine Nitric Oxide Supplement?
Improving arginine functions or checking for an arginine deficiency is not part of your doctor's routine.
Arginine rich foods are good, but an arginine supplement gives you many extra benefits of arginine.
Most people find that they benefit from an l arginine supplement!
Here’s what you can expect from an l arginine nitric oxide supplement:
- increased energy
- increased immune system
- improved memory
- improved sleep
- increased muscle tone
- loss of weight
- better athletic performance
- less prescription medicine
- increased sexual function
Arginine Dosage: Pill or l Arginine Powder?
L arginine supplement pills are not the best to swallow!
You need an arginine dosage of 5 grams to get the best l arginine benefits, and here's how:
- You will want the best l arginine supplement that we've tried and we recommend:
is the outstanding one for YOUR best health and best dollar value:
- Dr. Harry Elwardt worked with the Nobel Prize winning Dr. Ignarro to create, dollar for dollar, the BEST BUY and most powerful!
You'll want the benefits of added vitamins and a powerful ENHANCER:
- B Complex
- Vitamins C, D3, and E
- Omega 3
- Fulvic Minerals
- Stevia for 4 calories per serving
Dr. Harry’s Enhanced l Arginine Supplement is gluten free, lactose free, animal free, sodium free,
GMO free, sugar free, no preservatives and nothing artificial.
Comparing Arginine Powder Supplements
Here's how Dr. Harry's FORMULA beats other l arginine supplements:
What separates our recommended arginine powder from the others is a new ingredient called Astra Gin ™ which is clinically proven to do the following:
- Normalizes & decreases blood sugar if too high, by 18%
- Increases insulin sensitivity by 38%
- Will increase absorption of vitamins by 50%
- Increases ATP (energy) production by 19%
- Will increase absorption of other amino acid by 62%
- Increase glycogen in muscle (24 hours after a strenuous exercise) by 60%
Our Arginine Supplement Recommendation:
We recommend that for the biggest bang for your buck you try:
- Dr. Harry’s best tasting, most complete and MOST AFFORDABLE best powder
l arginine supplement!
The arginine dosage in this arginine powder formula is much more effective. How?
- One delicious serving provides all of the arginine you would
get by taking fifty-eight 500 mg pills, or by eating 3 steaks AND 2
- You will get the best benefits of arginine with this formula,
and not to worry about too much. Why? Your body will only use what it
needs to make nitric oxide, when and where it is MOST NEEDED, especially
in your BLOOD VESSELS.
l Arginine Supplement as Coumadin Alternative?
If you are worried about warfarin side effects and would like to try a
Coumadin substitute, you will want to try arginine for high cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Or if you are thinking of stopping Coumadin, an arginine
supplement is safe to take alongside while your doctor reduces your Coumadin dosage.
Lipitor and women?
Arginine is FDA approved for heart disease. Especially if you have Lipitor Zocor or Simvastatin side effects, it's worth a try to reduce your meds.
- Nor surprising that arginine supplements are being used as statin alternatives!
You may not need your blood pressure medications any more either!
|CardioForLife - Heart Health|
On Sale Now ONLY $39.99 USD
Best Arginine Functions & Benefits for You?:
Arginine improves nitric oxide, which is involved in NEARLY EVERY CELLULAR RESPONSE in the body:
- Arginine is FDA approved for improvement of cardiovascular function to prevent heart disease.
Arginine helps in the TREATMENT and REVERSAL of:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Congestive heart disease failure
- Atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries
Arginine functions for Sexual Performance
As much as 80% of sexual dysfunction in both men and women has been attributed to nitric oxide failure due to:
- Prescription drugs
- High blood pressure
- High LDL cholesterol
(Dr. Jacob Rajfer, New England Journal of Medicine)
You may want nitric oxide supplements erection benefits. Fortunately, the proper arginine dosage will stimulate, restore and enhance the sexual response in both men and women!
Arginine functions & HGH
The good news is that arginine functions to stimulate your body to make MORE Human Growth Hormone (HGH)!
- Taking HGH in a pill is not as effective as when your body releases more HGH when promted by arginine derived nitric oxide.
Arginine supplements have been used safely and legally in sports in:
the Olympic Games, the NBA, the NFL, the MLB and the IFBB World
Body-Building competitions, WPF power lifting events, and the Iron Man
Arginine for Your Best Performance
Athletes take arginine supplements for these results:
- increase exercise tolerance
- helps the lungs
- stimulates HGH levels, which helps with building lean muscle tissue.
How Arginine Functions against a Heart Attack & Stroke
Here's how arginine functions as a natural cure high blood pressure and for lowering cholesterol naturally:
- Nitric oxide keeps arteries relaxed and pliable for normal blood pressure
- Arginine thus prevents hypertension AND angina
- Controlling blood pressure
- Controlling plaque formation by lowering LDL cholesterol levels
- Anti clotting abilities reduce clotting to lower heart attack and stroke risks
Arginine Functions as Diabetes Natural Cures?
Arginine’s powerful antioxidant properties may protect against heart disease, stroke, cancer and diabetes, and slow down aging.
Arginine certainly is one of the best diabetes natural cures:
- Arginine helps in the treatment and prevention of diabetes
since its complications are vascular in nature: poor circulation and
- Diabetics are also more prone to heart disease as well as to
immune problems – arginine has been shown to improve immune function and
fight bacterial infections.
Why Arginine functions for lowering cholesterol naturally and as natural cure high blood pressure
Arginine is considered a heart disease cure by the Nobel Prize
winning scientist who first discovered the role of nitric oxide in the
Why take an arginine supplement to stimulate nitric oxide?
- Nitric oxide production decreases with age
- Blood Pressure Medications decrease nitric oxide
- Prescription drugs, Alcohol and smoking decrease nitric oxide
Coumadin Substitute & Best of Statin Alternatives?
We hope you now know how to lower blood pressure and cholesterol naturally from our research on how arginine functions.
Arginine was called the “molecule of the year” by the American
Academy of Science, and over 84,000 medical studies have been done with
- Because it is NOT A DRUG, it is SAFE, and does NOT cause coumadin drug interactions.
- Because it is FDA approved for heart disease, it is the ideal supplement for high blood pressure.
High blood pressure is the biggest risk for blood clots and a stroke. You will want this natural cure high blood pressure help!
- Arginine functions to reduce blood clots so it is an ideal natural Coumadin alternative.
If you wondering what's best for lowering cholesterol naturally -- the best statin alternatives, l arginine will also reduce your LDL or bad cholesterol.
We recommend an l arginine supplement for best heart health.
Why Arginine Supplements? How Arginine functions for Blood Clots, Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure
GO TO Health Discoveries HOME PAGE from arginine functions